quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2009

Love is war

"The agitation with no release. The weight of this love

In the blue sky, lights reflects on particles
The sunsets, from the weakening light comes the mechanical sounds

Ah, the world is falling apart, but even so, I still love you
I understand that completely. What should I do
To make you understand this secret code
I am such a fool… I will

Protect you, this is a war
There is no way I will watch you get hurt
A suffocating love, that is a sin
I will let you know my affection for you

I tried to yell out, but this voice is weak
No matter how much I raise my voice, It probably still won't reach you

Ah, before I realize it, the dawn is already coming. Time, please stop
I cannot make you understand my feeling, what can I do
How should I proceed

I can see you who I cannot reach

Therefore

I will protect you, this is a war
Whatever it takes, there is no time to choose means
In order to let you understand the extend of my love
I will protect you with all my might

Prepare for the final blow
The battle is not yet over
Love is war
Until this song reaches you"

Nenhum comentário: